Being creative has been an incredible outlet for me during this time of uncertainty. It has allowed me to process how I'm feeling, escape the chaos for a snippet of time and feel "at home" within my mind because this feeling is familiar. Over the past few weeks I've dabbled with crochet, knitting, organization, kids crafts, puzzles, reading, planning/list-making and so much more. Honestly, it has been the only thing keeping me sane.
I wanted to gather up all of the incredible projects that have been made over the last several months using The Hook Nook yarn that has been shared here on THNLife Blog! Scroll down to get inspired to make something new and click the image to find the FREE pattern/project instructions!
Here are all of the different The Hook Nook yarns:
- THN Small Stuff - DK weight, 3
- THN Main Squeeze - worsted weight, 4
- THN Yummy -bulky weight, 5
- THN Yummy Tweed - bulky weight, 5
- THN Yummy Luxe - bulky weight, 5
- THN Ginormous - jumbo weight, 7
- Learn more about the yarns by reading this introductory post!
This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Jessica Carey, designer of The Hook Nook. This post was sponsored by JOANN Stores but all ideas and opinions are my own.
- WREN BEANIE crochet pattern - click here
Which project will you make first?! Have you seen other projects made with using The Hook Nook products? Tag a link below in the comments to share!!