Today's tutorial will be using the We R Memory Keepers Planner Punch Board. This makes this task so much easier when having a custom punch for the job! However, you can go old school and just use a standard hole punch and line up your pages and punch it that way. That's how I did it as a kid in school. Ha! However, I am so glad times have changed and there are tools out there that make the job so much easier!
What pages can you add to your Yarn Passport? Here are some ideas!
- This free The Hook Nook Yarn Check List created by American Crafts just for you! Just print it out to keep track of what yarns you have purchased and still need to buy for your collection!
- Purchase graph paper, cut it to size, and add it to your Passport for more pattern writing.
- Need more pages to add finished project photos? Cut white cardstock to fit and add to your Passport.
- Print patterns and add them to the Passport. When you go to print, change the size of printing by changing the percentage from 100% to 75%. This will make the image smaller so that you can trim your paper to fit.
- Lined paper can be cut to size so you have more paper for journaling or use plain copy paper to make your own!
Be creative! You can add anything you want to your Yarn Passport to make it your own!
Find all your supplies at JOANN. Click on the link to find it at a store near you or to purchase online!
1. Cut your paper to 6 1/4" x 10" using a paper trimmer.
2. Set your Planner Punch Board by placing standard punches to slots 34, 44, 54.
There are numbers at the bottom of the board to show you where to place the punches.
Place your paper at the top of the board lined up near slot 73.
3. Place the top down and punch paper.
4. Flip paper over and line the edge again to punch the second set of holes. Line up the edge of the paper at the top, near slot 73 and flip the top down and punch it again.
Now you can fill up your book and be creative however you chose to use your Yarn Passport!